Please ensure all artwork for print is supplied in line with these specifications. Clear Design cannot accept
responsibility for print errors or late deliveries where artwork has been supplied incorrectly
FILE FORMATS – Files can be provided in the following formats:
- Adobe Indesign up to CS3
- Adobe Illustrator up to CS3
- Adobe Photoshop up to CS3
- Coreldraw up to Version 15
- Freehand MX
- Please send the file to be printed on disk or e-mail.
- All graphics should be 300dpi, to ensure a best quality print.
- Graphics must be saved in CMYK mode.
- Please allow 5mm bleed for cutting purposes.
- Please convert fonts to paths/curves.
- CUTTING FILES must be provided in vector format (.ai)
- For the best print quality please provide vector files.
- Please do not take a 72dpi graphic and change it to 300dpi – it
will not improve the image quality.
- If you would like your print to be a certain colour please provide
a colour swatch, proof or Pantone reference to ensure correct
match. We only print in CMYK and certain Pantone colours can
vary by up to 20%.
- Clear Design will supply a proof when matching colour. Your print job will commence on sample sign off.
- If you have WHITE in your artwork, please indicate this by using a
different colour but is labelled white.
- We also offer an editing service at R 450 per hour.
- PRINT ONLY: 3 working days
- PRINT AND MANUFACTURE: 10-15 working days